Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

The Coven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you do?

Go down 
+6
DarkSide
Amethyst
Zousha Omenohu
LadyAribeth
Mortiis
Serraphine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

What would you do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:06 pm

Make a day last forever, so I could have my powers as long as I want, then cancel once I'm tired of it so I can return to having a normal life. And create myself a harem too!

What would you do if you found out that you were descended from Zeus?
Back to top Go down
LadyAribeth
Admin
LadyAribeth

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:00 pm

I'd claim right to Parthenon and at least half of Greece ( islands please Very Happy ) and make them worship me as a goddess (that i am Razz )

What would you do if your best friend was turned into a pig in a weird science accident? pig
Back to top Go down
https://coven.forumotion.com
merlin21

merlin21

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:40 am

Probably laugh for about half an hour then slap the scientist for being an idiot Very Happy

What would you do if a meteor was going to hit earth in 24 hours?
Back to top Go down
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:26 am

Go home and hug my mom until it hits, knowing that she knew that I loved her until the end. Crying or Very sad

What would you do if you were given a small lazer pistol and ordered to singlehandedly fight off an alien invasion?
Back to top Go down
Serraphine

Serraphine

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:42 pm

I'd beat them of course! What kind of question is that? Laughing

What would you do if somebody forbid you to log in to internet for 5 years? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.talesofmagic.co.uk/index.php?c=11&view=168007905
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:16 pm

I would play computer games, watch movies, play D&D, etc. As long as I have a healthy number of other distractions it won't be a problem!

What would you do if you were drafted to be the lead singer for a band, and you were rendered mute?!
Back to top Go down
Rengarr

Rengarr

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:54 pm

I'd learn to play the drums instead and become a most excellent drummer like Mike Portnoy and leave the singing to someone else.

What would you do if you were drafted into the army and you had to serve for at least 20 years before you could leave?
Back to top Go down
dovvregubben

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Get (or feign) a mental illness and get discharged. (On the other hand - I already work for the military ^_^)

What would you do if you were to fight a sumo champion - armed only with a jar of strawberry jam?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla :: Games-
Jump to: