Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

The Coven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warp A Wish

Go down 
+7
Hoerodo
IceFox
Zousha Omenohu
Mortiis
Amethyst
LadyAribeth
Serraphine
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hoerodo

Hoerodo

Warp A Wish - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:26 pm

WISH GRANTED! But as any good guitarist you get hooked on drugs and you get kicked out of our band. You end your life in a motel with some hooker called Mike!

I wish I was a fish!
Back to top Go down
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:27 pm

Little late there, Hoerodo. I already answered that one.
Back to top Go down
Hoerodo

Hoerodo

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:51 am

EPIC fail!Sick fail!I'll just answer yours instead.

WISH GRANTED! But as every women become more and more attractive they naturally become more obese. To see a naturally beautiful after reaching the age of 20 becomes more rare as most die of cardiac-arrest or something obese-related.

I wish I had tickets to see Tina Turner live.

Last edited by Hoerodo on Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:05 am

WISH GRANTED! You have tickets, but they're in the very back of the stadium, so you can barely see or hear anything that's going on on stage!

I wish to be a mad scientist!
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:34 am

Whish granted , and at first you find some funding from the goverment but as you idea become more outlanding the become policialy incorrect and you hunted by relegous orders and the police for your experements.

I wish i was and inventor
Back to top Go down
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:43 pm

WISH GRANTED! You come up with a number of inventions, but the people who sponsor you steal your ideas and patent them before you do, so in the end, you die alone and forgotten, while others take the credit for your deeds.

I wish to become an enlightened dictator!
Back to top Go down
LadyAribeth
Admin
LadyAribeth

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:52 am

Being so obsessed with idea of dictatorship you made legal steps to found your own state. Experts claimed you insane and dangerous and locked you in an institution where in your mind, you were a dictator, but good to your people, your fellow lunatic friends Very Happy

I wish i could tell the future. queen
Back to top Go down
https://coven.forumotion.com
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:14 pm

WISH GRANTED! But you can't think of what you're going to tell the future, so the opportunity passes you by.

I wish for a year's supply of carrots!
Back to top Go down
LadyAribeth
Admin
LadyAribeth

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:55 pm

Wish granted but you get invaded by s hoard of starving mean rabbits that eat both you and your carrots Very Happy

I wish there was no stupid people cheers
Back to top Go down
https://coven.forumotion.com
BlackFate

BlackFate

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:11 pm

WISH GRANTED! But you would't exist either! (Kidding ofc Wink)

I WISH i could drink and drive without any danger!
Back to top Go down
merlin21

merlin21

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:11 am

WISH GRANTED, but you drink and drink and never get drunk until you drown yourself in booze!

I wish I was extremely rich.
Back to top Go down
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:23 am

WISH GRANTED! You turn into a piece of scrumptious chocolate cake. A famous restaurant critic has you for dessert and exclaims "That cake was extremely rich!"

I wish I had a magic sword!
Back to top Go down
merlin21

merlin21

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:28 am

WISH GRANTED! Once you pick up the sword it starts singing to you a magical lullaby, you fall asleep and it gets stolen.

I wish I lived in a Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:11 am

WISH GRANTED! But the mansion is so old and run-down that it takes millions of dollars to repair and restore it and by the end you can't afford the mortgage, so you sell it to the local Historical Society so you have enough for a one-room apartment with room for a toilet and a bed.

I wish I was irresitable to women!
Back to top Go down
merlin21

merlin21

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:26 am

WISH GRANTED. but the first woman that see's you weighs over 500 pounds trips over you and crushes you to death. affraid

I wish I was don juan dimarco
Back to top Go down
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:48 am

Who's Don Juan DiMarco?
Back to top Go down
merlin21

merlin21

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:16 am

HAHA, he is the greatest lover of all time!
Back to top Go down
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:36 am

Oh yeah! I thought that's who it was!

WISH GRANTED! But one evening you ravish a woman and when her father intervenes, you kill him, and later venture into his tomb to find a statue of him sitting at a table with a cup full of worms. You mock him by pretending to drink, and then the statue grabs you and drags your soul to Hell! (That's how Don Juan met his end! I'm not making this up!)

I wish I had psychic powers!
Back to top Go down
Serraphine

Serraphine

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:39 pm

WISH GRANTED! But your psychic powers totally overwhelm you that you fall into a deep coma and lock yourself inside some inner psychic world of yours.

I wish that Santa really existed! santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.talesofmagic.co.uk/index.php?c=11&view=168007905
Rengarr

Rengarr

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:08 pm

WISH GRANTED! But as everyone becomes aware who's actually Santa someone orders him assassinated since he's disturbing the world economy with giving everyone what they want for christmas

I wish I had the ability to control time and space
Back to top Go down
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:25 pm

Rengarr wrote:
WISH GRANTED! But as everyone becomes aware who's actually Santa someone orders him assassinated since he's disturbing the world economy with giving everyone what they want for christmas

I wish I had the ability to control time and space

WISH GRANTED! But since you control time and space you decide to become a god and take over the world, and when you succeed you go on a murderous rampage and kill everyone, including the one person you considered a friend, condemning you to a maddening eternity of loneliness! (Guess the reference!)

I wish I had a perfect singing voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warp A Wish   Warp A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warp A Wish
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla :: Games-
Jump to: