Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

The Coven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell Mastery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelbow

Steelbow

Spell Mastery Empty
PostSubject: Spell Mastery   Spell Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:41 pm

Ok ,I dont always master a spell before moving on..When you level and new spells are available I have found there can be a new more powerful spell available in your element and I will learn it as soon as possible then sometimes when I level there is not a new spell for my particular chosen element so I will "Improve it" then. I also have inactivated all my lower level spells in order to use only my highhest spells so when duelling your using your best weapons....Never take a knife to a gunfight...especially when attacking higher to gain exp points
Back to top Go down
samael

samael

Spell Mastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Mastery   Spell Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:02 pm

i used to do the same thing...but then i've noticed that i still lose to low levels Razz. And i tried to focus on a single type of spell...wich is fire for me...and now it works. I gain more golds and i have more wins then losses. That's why i must say that i think it is best if u fight with 1 well trained spell, coz u'll do more damage Smile
Back to top Go down

Spell Mastery
Page 1 of 1