Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

The Coven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rwx001

rwx001

How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark Empty
PostSubject: How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark   How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:17 am

How come there is no spell in fire to cause the above and how to prevent it?

Thx
Back to top Go down
IceFox

IceFox

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark   How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:20 am

I am not sure why fire doesn't have that, but I would say that it is because fire has other strong spell effects and not all schools have everything. I think it's something like 3 effects per school.

As for defending, the Endurance attribute helps you with that, but I do not advise investing skill points in it, Intelligence and Willpower and more critical. Use items to enhance Marksmanship and Endurance.

EDIT: I have checked this out - it is stated that all schools except Healing have the ability to reduce marksmanship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3zmaj.hr
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark   How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:53 pm

were should you put ability points towards? to start with?
Back to top Go down
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark   How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:38 pm

I've mainly worked on increasing my attributes together, by putting one point in each as I level up (usually in the order that they show up on the page). The main reason for this is to make sure I'm well rounded in all categories, since this isn't like KnightFight or MonstersGame where you can just pay to increase your attributes.
Back to top Go down
IceFox

IceFox

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark   How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:24 pm

The Tales of Magic main forum states something what I find to be good advice:

you should invest points in Intelligence (as it empowers your spells) and Willpower (because it increases your mana capacity by 5 for each point invested). They say you should NOT invest in Endurance, eventhough it might be useful, but its usefulness in my opinion will not be obvious until some very high levels by the time you will have too powerful spells for anyone to bother you. They also say that you should raise your Marksmanship exclusively through magic items.

This is very good advice because by receiveing 1 skill point per level, you simply do not have the luxury to raise everything.

once again: FOCUS ON INTELLIGENCE and as a secondary investment use Willpower (think - more mana - more attacks - less chances of running out when lots of people attack you - and that will happen)

Hope this helps,

cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3zmaj.hr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark   How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to prevent temporarily limited in his/her mark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla :: Tales of Magic :: Help and Questions-
Jump to: