Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

The Coven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Identifiing our coven members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
STATIC

STATIC

Identifiing our coven members Empty
PostSubject: Identifiing our coven members   Identifiing our coven members Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:10 am

I was thinking we should have a way to identify each other with a some sort of abreviation. Maybe something like this: -V-

What do you think? My idea came from being fearful that I might accidently attack one of you. Plus it would be a good way to show pride in our coven. albino
Back to top Go down
LadyAribeth
Admin
LadyAribeth

PostSubject: Re: Identifiing our coven members   Identifiing our coven members Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:15 am

we thought about that tag exactly. we'll get to it soon. as for the attacks...u don't have to worry. when you search for opponents the program does not show names of your coven members Smile
Back to top Go down
https://coven.forumotion.com
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Identifiing our coven members   Identifiing our coven members Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:58 pm

ahhh but if before you had them saved as ememy or a friend it will not nessicarly spring to mind to check it the joined the same coven with you.
Back to top Go down
Serraphine

Serraphine

PostSubject: Re: Identifiing our coven members   Identifiing our coven members Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:02 pm

It's not necessary to save them as a friend or an enemy. I don't have all the members saved as friends, and still the program doesn't give them as an option to attack. So there really is no danger to randomly attack a member of your Coven. Wink

Btw...Amethyst, check out the Graphic section! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.talesofmagic.co.uk/index.php?c=11&view=168007905
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Identifiing our coven members   Identifiing our coven members Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:09 am

I have and thank you. I ment is i had wolfpaw saved as a rival, not really looking at what coven their in attaked them and then found out I could not. wasted a few minuets trying to figur out why. confused
Back to top Go down
STATIC

STATIC

PostSubject: Re: Identifiing our coven members   Identifiing our coven members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:58 am

Thanks for the help everyone cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identifiing our coven members   Identifiing our coven members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identifiing our coven members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla :: Tales of Magic :: Help and Questions-
Jump to: