Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

The Coven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How The Hell Did I Get There?

Go down 
+3
Zousha Omenohu
LadyAribeth
Serraphine
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Serraphine

Serraphine

How The Hell Did I Get There? Empty
PostSubject: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:28 pm

Ok, the rules for this game are very simple.

You simply say where you woke up and the person underneath suggests how you got there! Very Happy

For example:

I say: I woke up on the kitchen floor.

Next person says: That's because your sister and her boyfriend threw you out of your room so they could have some more privacy! Laughing

Then you think of another interesting ''wake up place'' situation, and the game goes on! Very Happy

Enjoy! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.talesofmagic.co.uk/index.php?c=11&view=168007905
Serraphine

Serraphine

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:01 am

I'll start...

I woke up on a railroad! Shocked
Back to top Go down
LadyAribeth
Admin
LadyAribeth

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:39 am

girl...u forgot? my oh my...there is a reason why you shouldn't lean through a train window...poor Serra fell out and hit her head...she woke up a couple hours later with a headache and a small memory loss...poor thing. Laughing

I woke up naked on Times Square lol!
Back to top Go down
https://coven.forumotion.com
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:44 am

That was one hell of a New Year's party last night, wasn't it? You were pretty drunk too. Was kind of interesting to watch you strip as the ball dropped, but then you passed out. The cleaners were nice enough to leave you alone until you woke up. I've been sitting here keeping an eye on you this whole time. . .no, I kept my hands to myself. I'd never do that to you!

I woke up strapped to the back of a ninja! Shocked
Back to top Go down
LadyAribeth
Admin
LadyAribeth

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:56 pm

You and your best friend went trick or treating for Halloween. You went as a mummy and he was a ninja. A group of candy hungry violent kids attacked you screaming and hitting. They knocked you out and used your straps to tie you to your ninja friend, back to back Razz and when you woke up they were gone...as well as your candy Sad

I woke up in an airplane going to Alaska. confused
Back to top Go down
Hoerodo

Hoerodo

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:32 am

Omg, you can't remember ? You joined the Canadian Ice Fishing team and you are now on your way to take a part in the Ice Fishing Championship that is being held in Alaska!

I woke up next to a goat! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Serraphine

Serraphine

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:43 am

Hahaha...the party was really wild last night, huh? You got sooo drunk that you somehow imagined you were a baby goat. You went running to the nearest stable and wanted to drink a bit of your momma goat's healthy milk! Laughing The goat didn't quite liked it, so she hit you and knocked you down. As drunk as you were, you just stayed laying there and fell right asleep! Very Happy

I woke up on a football stadium in the middle of a Superbowl game! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hoerodo

Hoerodo

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:56 am

Ohh no, you don't remember ? Last night you were singing in a kareokie contest and you sucked so much you were asked to fill in ofr William Hung at the last minuet to make the audiance laugh. Twisted Evil

I woke up on Mars!
Back to top Go down
LadyAribeth
Admin
LadyAribeth

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:01 pm

You don't find it strange that the last thing you remember is a flash of bright light? Yes, you were a victim of alien abduction...poor thing...i'll spare you the details. Razz

I woke up on a raft in the middle of the ocean affraid
Back to top Go down
HellSing

HellSing

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:27 am

Next time make sure that there is no alcohol in the cruise ship because when you are drunk you do things you can't imagine and mostly you can't remember it. This time you broke the ship floor made raft from it and screaming and shouting you jumped in the ocean Smile

I woke up in my bed which was in rye field. scratch
Back to top Go down
Serraphine

Serraphine

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:05 am

LoL, you were just snoring sooo loud last night that your roommates woke up in the middle of the night, lifted your bed up and took you outside to the field together with it. Very Happy

I woke up in prison. confused
Back to top Go down
Rengarr

Rengarr

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:17 am

Next time when going out drinking make sure you don't offend any of the police officers, for your rude behaviour you got thrown into prison.

I woke up in an abandoned mansion. confused
Back to top Go down
HellSing

HellSing

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:18 pm

You and 2 of your friends who loves spooky places persuade you to go with them into old abandoned mansion. In the mansion when chair flew into the wall and crashed your friends started scream and shout and ran away you tried to run too but you bumped your head into case, because of this you lost your consciousness.

I woke up in coffin. affraid
Back to top Go down
LadyAribeth
Admin
LadyAribeth

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:35 pm

You went out with your buddies and as drunk as you were you ended up in this strange club on some kind of weird vamp gothic party. It was a bit weird but good booze was on discount so you stayed for veeery long and in the end you passed out in one of the decoration coffins. Laughing

I woke up in Hogwarts
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rengarr

Rengarr

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:29 pm

You were leading a charge against Hogwarts and during the chaos of the ensuing battle you somehow got knocked unconcious.

I woke up in a concert hall
Back to top Go down
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:18 pm

Rengarr wrote:
I woke up in a concert hall

There was this big concert last night. Can't remember the band but they were really loud. Anyway, you got tanked and tried to climb on the stage. Unfortunately the lead guitarist was tanked as well and punched you off the stage, and then the crowd caught you and you were crowdsurfed to edge of the area. Then you passed out and since the janitor's haven't gotten here yet, you slept through the rest of the concert and all through the night.

I woke up in a luxurious harem surrounded by beautiful women! Shocked
Back to top Go down
LadyAribeth
Admin
LadyAribeth

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:52 pm

On your trip to Hollywood you went to see Warner Bros studio. You got lost and you end up on a movie set while they were filming a harem scene. Seeing your favorite actress made you faint and you woke up a bit later surrounded by gorgeous women.

I woke up in a courtroom Suspect
Back to top Go down
Serraphine

Serraphine

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:46 pm

Ah my dear...you were in a Courtroom before too. It's just, the case was so incredibly boring that you fell asleep, and woke up when the judge hit his bat against the table, screaming at you to take your turn to examine the witness! Laughing

I woke up in a Grocery store! confused
Back to top Go down
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:22 pm

(It's called a gavel, not a bat.)

You don't remember? There was a speed-eating contest at midnight and you were the judge. The contestants were eating so fast that you couldn't keep track of how many hot-dogs they were eating, and then you found out that you were running out so you ran to the grocery store to get some more hot-dogs, but there was a bomb threat and everyone ran out of the grocery store in a panic and you saw the guy but he belted you on the head with a frozen t-bone steak and shoved you in a storage room, where you were until morning when the employees came back and found you!

I woke up in a supermodel's pants. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Serraphine

Serraphine

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:48 pm

Haha, my dear, that's because an evil witch named Serraphine got mad at you for correcting her English, and turned you into a tampon. Wink

I woke up on a lemon tree! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:55 pm

You always were kind of sour. Razz

I woke up on top of a skyscraper!
Back to top Go down
Serraphine

Serraphine

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:05 pm

Just because I knocked you out and dragged you out there to push you from the edge for calling me sour. Cool

Ah, temper, temper! Very Happy

I woke up in a beauty saloon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zousha Omenohu

Zousha Omenohu

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:08 pm

The hair stylist had given you a boring magazine to read while she did your hair. Unfortunately, she got mixed up and gave you a mohawk!

I woke up in the year 2071!
Back to top Go down
GreyMagus

GreyMagus

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:48 am

U just thot it was 2071...I told u not to eat that peyote!!!

I woke up in the back of a limousine traveling down Sunset boulevard in Hollywood?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/markmoran
Serraphine

Serraphine

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:59 am

You were kidnapped by Angelina Jolie, who, because of your gray, old clothes, thought you were a poor, homeless kid and decided to save you. You woke up in a limousine in between her 2 boys drooling all over you. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I woke up on a football stadium during a Super Bowl game!

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Did I Get There?   How The Hell Did I Get There? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How The Hell Did I Get There?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla :: Games-
Jump to: