Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla

The Coven

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady (one and only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyAribeth
Admin
LadyAribeth

Lady (one and only) Empty
PostSubject: Lady (one and only)   Lady (one and only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:59 pm

Hello people Cool As you all know I'm the creator of our lovely Coven here and our delightful forum, right here Very Happy I'm big, bad and evil Wink yes, realllly evil. So you better stay on my good side Wink Very Happy joking. My name is Andrea, i'm 19 and i'm really endearing...quite a cuppycake...Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy joking, again. Ok, honestly, a bit evil but it suits me, so it's ok. I was among 3 best players on UK 2 monstersgame and i was one the leaders of [VuK] Vukodlak, the best clan on server (in loot, gold gained and victories-pretty much in everything Cool ) I joined this game cos i felt nostalgic about MG, so here i am. I plan to lead this coven to the top and i know we can do it Wink For start i'll try to organize this forum so we can function as a true team. And i'll try, with my dear sister of course, to get more powerful members for this coven so we can protect each other on our way to greatness. lol. yes, i have ''must be the best'' syndrome but that tends to work out great in these types of games Very Happy But first of all we're here to have fun...so, let's rock Wink Cool
Back to top Go down
https://coven.forumotion.com

Lady (one and only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla :: Offtopic :: About you-
Jump to: